Tillman Scholars Program
The Pat Tillman Foundation is a national leader in providing resources and educational scholarship support to veterans, active servicemembers and their spouses. The Tillman Military Scholars program aids all veterans, specifically the ever-growing population of veterans of Post-9/11 conflicts.
The Tillman Military Scholars program supports our nation’s active and veteran servicemembers and their spouses by removing financial barriers to completing a degree program of choice. The scholarships cover not only direct study-related expenses such as tuition and fees, but also other needs, including housing and child care.
THE APPLICATION FOR THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR IS CLOSED.
Please visit our website for frequently asked questions!
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
APPLICANTS MUST BE THE CHILD OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Active duty or reserve U.S. Marine
- Veteran U.S. Marine who has received an honorable discharge, or who was killed while serving in the U.S. Marine Corps
- Active duty or reserve U.S. Navy Corpsman who is serving, or has served, with a U.S. Marine unit
- Veteran U.S. Navy Corpsman who served with a U.S. Marine unit and has received an honorable discharge, or was killed while serving in the U.S. Navy as a Corpsman attached to a Marine unit
Additionally, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- GPA of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Family adjusted gross income for the 2015 tax year that does not exceed $95,000. Non-taxable allowances are not included in determining adjusted gross income
- Planning to attend an accredited undergraduate college or career training school in the upcoming academic year. We verify accreditation through College Navigator. Students attending schools not listed in College Navigator will not be eligible for an award.*
*Students who already have their first undergraduate degree, or are pursuing their second bachelor’s degree, or attending graduate school of any kind, or attending Federal Service Academies are not eligible.
SMART Scholarship Program
The SMART Scholarship Program is a DoD funded program and they are looking for undergrad, grad and doctoral STEM students. Offers a guaranteed job for 3 years with the DoD after you complete school
Student Veterans of America Scholarship Opportunities
The Student Veterans of America Fall Scholarships are here: http://studentveterans.org/programs/scholarships
A comprehensive list of scholarship opportunities for all military-affiliated