Transfer Credits

For more information regarding how transfer courses can be applied to our general education curriculum and major programs of study, refer to the following Academic Information pages:

For students from California community colleges, contact a Transfer Advisor to learn how you can use the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) or California State University General Education (CSUGE) to transfer.