VETS is here for you.
On and off campus.
Online and in-person.
Wherever you are.
VETS and MCBC serve more than 5000 students. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you have questions about your eligibility for the GI Bill®, start with the GI Bill® website: https://benefits.va.gov/gibill/
- Once you have received your eligibility, please visit the MCBC’s website for information and instructions on how to process your benefits at the university.
- If your GI Bill question still can’t be answered, please email or call: email@example.com or 520-621-9501. You may stop by our offices located in the Student Union Memorial Center.
- If you have questions about Tuition Assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our offices.
- If you have questions about our student programming or services in the VETS Military-Connected Student Centers, please email: email@example.com or call 520-626-8380
Whether returning students or new to campus, we welcome you! Stop in to either location for FREE printing, coffee, academic support, great conversation, and much more! We are here to ensure that your semester runs smoothly and will be here to help anyway we can.
University of Arizona President, Dr. Robert Robbins, would like to welcome all of our
Military-Connected Students to the University of Arizona.
Tag your photos with our account and #OwnYourJourneyVETS for a chance to be featured this fall!