Health Resources

As a military-connected student, you may have health-related questions that are different from other students.

Disability Resource Center

If you are a military-connected student in need of support, the Disability Resource Center (DRC) invites you to discuss your transition to college with an Access Consultant. The DRC understands that many military-connected students, especially veterans, arrive to campus with many advanced skills and unique experiences that set them apart from other students and strives to recognize these differences in the services they provide. The DRC provides a wide range of resources and accommodations for disabled student veterans, from extra time on exams to registering your service animal on campus.

If you're ready to connect with the DRC, head to the DRC's Online Student Application or contact:

Matthew Chandler
Access Consultant
(520) 626-0618

Disability Resource Center Homepage

Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS)

At Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS), students can speak with licensed mental health professionals about things like:

  • anxiety and depression
  • eating and body image
  • alcohol and drug concerns
  • family, friend, roommate, and relationship problems
  • sexual assault and relationship violence
  • crises and trauma
  • psychiatric medication
  • And anything else you need to talk about.

All currently enrolled students are eligible to be seen at CAPS.

CAPS Homepage